Friday, October 10, 2014

Haven't Posted in a While

Sorry that I haven't been posting to this site very often. I've still been writing reviews and posting them on Letterboxd, but I haven't gotten around to my blog for a few reasons. First of all, I'm changing computers soon. Second, I have Running Start classes going on now which have added a lot of stress to my life. But I'll begin posting here again soon, starting likely with my next review (which I intend to be 'Oculus'). I'm also going to post some necessary reviews I didn't post here over the past few weeks, such as my review of Gone Girl, Calvary, and Nosferatu the Vampyre. I'll post some ravings and rantings, the first idea of these that pops to mind is how good Gone Girl was. It will be a raving review, meaning that it has no respect for paragraphs, structured sentences or professionalism. Basically I'll be like a lunatic: raving in the literal sense. Because I mean that movie was freaking awesome.

I also may start posting soundtrack reviews... though I'm not very experienced in that field. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment